Program or Project:
Assessment and Enrollment
Percentage of time over term member will spend with this program:
Public Insurance Programs:
• Member will screen patients for eligibility and submit applications to appropriate public insurance programs on their behalf, with a primary focus on pediatric and dental patients.
• Members will follow-up with appropriate agency(s) regarding application status.
• Member will submit Renewal applications and assist with appeals, as needed.
• Member will update and maintain all files and reports regarding all encounters and applications.
• Member will screen patients for eligibility for subsidized insurance options under the Affordable Care Act.
• Member will facilitate the enrollment process from start to finish on the Health Insurance Marketplace, including account creation, application submission, and plan selection.
• Member will update and maintain all files and reports regarding these encounters and applications.
• Member may assist with PMAP program eligibility assessment and enrollment when needed.
• Member will submit 5-10 public insurance/Marketplace applications per week or approximately 25 applications per month on average.