Program or Project:
Patient Prescription Assistance Program
Percentage of time over term member will spend with this program:
● Member will help patients complete and submit applications for patient prescription assistance programs.
● Member will follow-up with pharmaceutical companies to ensure applications have been received and verify the status of the application.
● Member will request refills for patients already enrolled in programs.
● Member will follow up with patients to ensure they provide required paperwork, signatures and pick up medication when it arrives
● Medication that arrives at the center will be received by the members and processed including data entry, packaging for pick-up and storing in the appropriate place.
● Member will meet with patients when they arrive to pick up medications, and will assist in the dispensing process.
Enroll 1-5 patients/week; 1-5 f/u calls/week; 1-20 refill rxs/week; process 1-5 meds/day; dispense 1-5 meds/day.
NHC performance measure(s) this activity falls under (if any). :
• Deliver Information about Health Insurance, Health Care Access, and Health Benefits Programs
• Prescription Medication Assistance Program Enrollment and/or Other Health Benefit Program Enrollment Assistance
• Prescription Medication Assistance Program Enrollment and/or Other Health Benefit Program Enrollment